Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I *might* be scared.


Listen... i love frogs. In Florida i loved watching them with their cute suction feet walking on my door screens. And toads, i mean really, they're just rough skinned frogs right?
But the toads here, um, yikes! They are SO big it makes me uneasy. I found out they are endangered so i feel honoured when one chooses to live in my yard.
I had to cross over this guy to get to my laundry line. He made me so nervous ---- i kept thinking he would jump up as i was stepping over.
Well, not this particular toad. This toad was from awhile back. The last toad was a bit larger. I like to think it was the same guy... come back to rest in my mint. He's been gone a couple days and i admit i look for him. I miss him.
Blue looks at the toads in a very alert manner but he won't just give them a good sniff. I want him to because then it would jump and Blue would jump and it would be really funny to me. Why can't he just give me this one thing?
 
posted by *bermuda bride* at 4:25 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments: