Sunday, January 7, 2007
The Wedding

Ahhh.... It's official. I'm a "Mrs."
We were married at my family's home on New Year's Eve and it was beyond words. So special.
Robert's kids and one sister came, my father was here too.. along with Grandma and her boyfriend, and my Mom and her boyfriend (my fabulous friend).
Robert is in Bermuda now and i will join him (not) soon (enough). Sigh. I miss him. He makes me smile.
I won't be writing much until i get to Bermuda but here is *us*
 
posted by *bermuda bride* at 4:23 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At January 7, 2007 at 5:39:00 PM PST, Blogger Sharon Pickering

    Just to let you know, I thought it was a special wedding too. Soon enough you will be in Bermuda. *happy sigh* *sad sigh* *just a sigh* You two are so cute together.

    love,
    Mom
    xoxox

     
  • At March 10, 2007 at 6:40:00 AM PST, Blogger Unknown

    Hey Nik! Just wanted to let you know that I am LOVIN' your Blog! I try to keep up to date with your goin' ons as best as I can! Keep it up - makes me feel like I am there with you! Which you know I am in *spirit* anyhow!

    Love and peace -
    Deedee!