Monday, December 3, 2007
Back in the Saddle


Getting home and back in the groove. I decided today to say "To Hell" with the consequences, i was walking down the Warwick side of the trail. It ended up being not scary at all and quite pretty. It took awhile to get to the "traily" part of it so i will be saving future adventures for when i have more stamina.

Blue has become pussified. He is just nerdus to walk! I carried him the whole way there and most of the way back. Bless his tiny little chicken heart.

So, i think this flower is a Morning Glory. I don't know and i haven't bothered to google "morning glory" and i don't even plan on it. I love the name and i want these to be them. They look really amazing when they are blooming with the red Hibiscus. These today were on their own and quite loverly.

The other picture is were the path started to get "pathy". BTW, pathy=traily. They are interchangeable. I didn't go but a smidge into the path part and turned around and sat on a concrete water collecting thingy for a bit and snapped these pics (and hoped that someone from Ord Rd wouldn't machete me in the back). I kid. Sort of. Really, it was quite clean and just like the other path i walk :)
 
posted by *bermuda bride* at 7:05 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At December 6, 2007 at 2:53:00 AM PST, Blogger Sharon Pickering

    I go to work for 3 days and don't check the 'family' blogs, and you and Bumble have decided to jump in the fray!!! I'm happy...you both are much better writers than I. I just spew things onto the page, but you both are entertaining! And have such great style.

    Love the flower picture and the wonderful little path. Looks inviting.

    Have to run off to work...Love you.
    Mom

    PS/ that is a morning glory!!

     
  • At December 12, 2007 at 11:43:00 AM PST, Blogger *bermuda bride*

    @annie... we are so sneaky!
    I'll have to check Bumbles blog. I don't have the link but will try a search. Send it to me.
    And you are too a good writer! You are funny!
    xoxo
    Nikki

     
  • At May 10, 2008 at 12:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger Fingertip Offerings

    My high school best friend's Mom (got that? LOL!) used to greet her each morning by saying, "Morning, Glory!" Her name wasn't Glory, but it was still cute.