Saturday, April 12, 2008
Rawrrrr

The fantabulous thing about living here is "foreigners". I know, technically in Bermuda *I* am a foreigner but you know what i mean. I'm talking about Speedo wearing people. I love them. This little gem was enjoying a gorgeous day at Astwood Park.
I took the Blue boy for a walk and was treated to this tasty morsel. I love how totally at ease and happy men are in Speedos. They act like it's the most natural thing in the World. To me, it would be more natural if they just went nude but, well, maybe the Speedo is just fine after all.
Man, ok, i just uploaded the photo and WOW --- look how kick ass that water is? Dayum.
 
posted by *bermuda bride* at 3:27 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At April 13, 2008 at 9:02:00 AM PDT, Blogger Sharon Pickering

    What? I don't understand...a post? How can that be? Am I sick? I don't smell flowers.

    :-)

    Men in Speedos are enough to make you go blind. Or cross-eyed. Or both.

    You always have the water. And WOW is it ever beautiful!!