Monday, April 14, 2008
My 2nd Favorite Bermudian

Maybe. I'm not really sure this dude is a Bermudian but dang ... check out that sweet mohawk! I've seen him around. That happens in a place as small as the Rock. His 'hawk is as blazingly beautiful as it was the first time i saw him. He also has a pretty hot girl. She's big and blonde and they look great together.
I was sitting on the bench infront of where the cruise ship people come in at. If you are sitting there and NOT a tourist you are only doing one thing and that is spying. I was having some good sightings and then i saw him and the day was complete.
Also, there's a guy here that seems local. He has braids that are, hand to God, every color of the rainbow. I was so excited i couldn't even snap a picture. I saw him when i was having lunch at Specialty Inn. He even had some of his nails painted with the Union Jack. I know, right? How fun is that?
There are always fun people to see here. 90% of the time i think *I* am one of the sights, what with my height and my small dog strapped to me. So be it, i do my part.
 
posted by *bermuda bride* at 3:37 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: